Eleazar Eskin, PhD
- Associate Professor, Computer Science, Human Genetics
- Member, Bioinformatics GPB Home Area, CTSI, Genetics & Genomics GPB Home Area
Dr. Eskin is an Assistant Professor in the Computer Science and Human Genetics departments at the University of California Los Angeles. He is involved in the UCLA Interdepartmental Bioinformatics Program, affiliated with Cal-IT2 and a faculty member of the Burroughs Wellcome Fund Inter-school Training Program in Metabolic Diseases.
- Kostem Emrah, Eskin Eleazar Efficiently Identifying Significant Associations in Genome-wide Association Studies Journal of computational biology : a journal of computational molecular cell biology, 2013; 20(10): 817-30.
- Yang Wen-Yun, Hormozdiari Farhad, Wang Zhanyong, He Dan, Pasaniuc Bogdan, Eskin Eleazar Leveraging reads that span multiple single nucleotide polymorphisms for haplotype inference from sequencing data Bioinformatics (Oxford, England), 2013; 29(18): 2245-52.
- Sul Jae Hoon, Han Buhm, Ye Chun, Choi Ted, Eskin Eleazar Effectively identifying eQTLs from multiple tissues by combining mixed model and meta-analytic approaches PLoS genetics, 2013; 9(6): e1003491.
- Kostem Emrah, Eskin Eleazar Improving the accuracy and efficiency of partitioning heritability into the contributions of genomic regions American journal of human genetics, 2013; 92(4): 558-64.
- Wang Zhanyong, Hormozdiari Farhad, Yang Wen-Yun, Halperin Eran, Eskin Eleazar CNVeM: copy number variation detection using uncertainty of read mapping Journal of computational biology : a journal of computational molecular cell biology, 2013; 20(3): 224-36.